Financial Data Examiner
We are looking for highly motivated and detail-oriented professionals, with a strong background in accounting, to join our data team.
- Examine audited financial statements and related statistical data.
- Efficiently create standardized spreadsheets of key numbers and metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using computers.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to constantly learn and improve skills, abilities, and decision-making.
Education and Experience
- Honors / BBA in Accounting is required.
- Master's degree in a related field is a plus.
- Fresh university graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Love for working with numbers is a must.
- Contractual 1 Year depending on performance. Probation period: 3 months.
- After completion of the first year, it may lead to extension or permanent status.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: Negotiable.
- Casual leaves and sick leaves.
- Freshly cooked lunch and morning snacks with unlimited tea/coffee.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- A world-class work environment and culture.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Interested applicants may submit a CV and a cover letter via e-mail to: