Financial Data Examiner
No. of Vacancies
We are looking for highly motivated and detail-oriented professionals, with a strong background in finance/accounting, to join our data team.
- Examine audited financial statements and related statistical data.
- Efficiently create standardized spreadsheets of key numbers and metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using computers.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Access or similar software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to constantly learn and improve skills, abilities, and decision-making.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting or Finance is required.
- A Master's degree in a related field is a plus.
- Professional Qualification from ICAB/ACCA/ICMA/CIMA eg: (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) is a plus.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience in accounting or finance roles.
- Experience in and love for working with numbers is a must.
- Contractual 1 Year depending on performance.
- After completion of the first year, it may lead to extension or permanent status.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: Negotiable.
- Casual leaves and sick leaves.
- Freshly cooked lunch and morning snacks with unlimited tea/coffee.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- A world-class work environment and culture.
Interested applicants may submit a CV and a cover letter by September 30th, 2023 via e-mail to: