- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to catch and prevent problems before they occur
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- Strong computer skills. Spreadsheet and formula experience preferred.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- A desire for a long term career and career path
- An understanding and respect of our clients’ culture and values
This position would typically require a Computer Science degree, but we prefer to provide equivalent on-the-job training to the right person.
Priority will be given to candidates willing to work from one of our locations for the first year:
- Canon City, CO
- Hutchinson, KS
- Salisbury, NC